I wish I had never gone travelling… said no one ever.
Daydreaming about 2020 travel plans and beyond? Well, it’s time to turn those dreams into plans.
Here are 20 inspirational travel quotes that will have you packing your bags and stamping your passport quick smart.
2020 is your year for less 9 to 5 and more R&R.
1) Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
2) Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
3) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
4) Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
5) The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only one page.
6) Life is short and the world is wide.
7) Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.
8) Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do that by the ones you did do.
9) Oh the places you’ll go.
10) Don’t call it a dream… call it a plan.
11) Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
12) With age, comes wisdom. With travel, comes understanding.
13) Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times.
14) We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
15) Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.
16) Great things never came from comfort zones.
17) Jobs fill your pocket but adventures fills your soul.
18) Not all those who wander are lost.
19) It’s not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way.
20) I wish I had never gone travelling… Said no one ever.